MEASURE YOUR FEET
Follow these few easy steps to get the right size.
- For the best fit, wear the type of socks you will wear with the shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day)
- Step on a piece of paper stand up straight with your heel slightly touching the wall behind
- Have someone mark the longest part of your foot on the paper or measure yourself if necessary.
- Repeat with other foot, as left and right size may be different.
- Use a ruler to measure the heel to toe length (foot length) for each foot and compare measurements with our sizing chart to find your size.
SIZING CHART MEN'S SHOES
|US SHOE SIZE||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13|
|FOOT LENGTH (Inch)||9.7||9.8||10||10.1||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.9||11.1||11.3||11.4||11.8|
|FOOT LENGTH (mm)||247||250||254||256||261||266||272||277||281||286||290||300|
MEN'S BELT SIZING GUIDE
Belt Size Formula: Add 2" to trouser waist size
- Prong should go in middle belt hole (3rd of 5)
- If you are an odd waist size, choose a belt 3" longer